Koodo Community

Community

Solved

And the Koodies go to...


Userlevel 5

24 replies

Userlevel 7
YESSSS NAILED IT! Oh yeah, congratulations to the rest of you or something like that. You're kind of cool too. 😛
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

YESSSS NAILED IT! Oh yeah, congratulations to the rest of you or something like that. You're k...

Congrats Jonathan!! Keep those ideas coming!!
Userlevel 6
You guys have no equals! Hollywood celebs are nothing compared to you guys and gals!:-)
Userlevel 5
Chris Petersens wrote:

You guys have no equals! Hollywood celebs are nothing compared to you guys and gals!:-)

What Chris said 😛
Userlevel 7
CONGRATS GUYS!!! You guys all killed it 😃
Userlevel 6
We wouldn't have done what we do without Koodo's great community of customers! Thank you all.
Congratulations!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congratulations everyone - the winners and the Koodo team 😃 You guys rock !!! (^_^)
Userlevel 5
Mayumi wrote:

Congratulations everyone - the winners and the Koodo team 😃 You guys rock !!! (^_^)

Woohoo!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats to the winners. I'll get that people's champion award next year, when John doesn't have a huge head start on me. 😉
Userlevel 4
WOOHOO!!! Funniest member! Congratulation everyone!! Who is the Leonardo DiCaprio of the Koodies?
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

WOOHOO!!! Funniest member! Congratulation everyone!! Who is the Leonardo DiCaprio of the...

I dunno...think that might be me there 😛 Anyhow, congrats to everyone! (apparently I hit Prodigy this week...so grats to me?)
Userlevel 5
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

WOOHOO!!! Funniest member! Congratulation everyone!! Who is the Leonardo DiCaprio of the...

Zaphod - you are the Justin Bieber of the Koodies - congratulations lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congratulations to all the winners!
Userlevel 3
Congrats to all winners! Good to keep active with each other helping out and correcting each other on our answers.
Userlevel 6
Congratulations everyone! You deserve it 🙂
Userlevel 4
Now, what can I do to maintain that title....light sarcasm, funny memes related to the topics, flatulent jokes? I'm sure I'll think of something....
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Now, what can I do to maintain that title....light sarcasm, funny memes related to the topics, fl...

Slapstick...that always gets 'em!
Userlevel 5
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

Now, what can I do to maintain that title....light sarcasm, funny memes related to the topics, fl...

Slapstick I can live with - not sure I am up for his flatulence 😞
Userlevel 5
Congratulations to all the winners and the runner ups, you all deserve the recognition - I usually go on and enjoy the replies from many of you - thank you
Userlevel 7
Congratulations to all! 🙂
I think you need a new name .... it sounds more like you caught something nasty. "Ohmigod, I was given Koodies!!!"
Userlevel 5
Peter wrote:

I think you need a new name .... it sounds more like you caught something nasty. "Ohmigod, I was ...

Is that girl Koodies or Boy Koodies?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey I won a Koodie, I would have never known if I hadn't of come here and seen it 😉 A year of build up

Reply