Koodo Community

''An error occurred while logging in''

• 3 January 2019
  • 6 replies

For the past 2 days I tried to log in on my account but it keeps saying: 'An error occurred while logging in'

I changed my password hoping it would solve the problem but still the error occurs. Is there something else I can do or does the error occurs due to maintenance?

Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Theres no reported down time as far as I know. Have you tried another device or browser clearing cache?
I tried but nothing works. I received a message a couple of days ago to make a payment soon to keep my phone active because i've almost reached my credit limit. (I'm in The Netherlands the the moment). So I wanted to log in and check what my credit limit is bit now I can't log in. You think it has something to do with that my phone is inactive at the moment?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No you should still have access to self-serve. You should send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter or use a voip service like skype to call Koodo to get it sorted out then.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@robertsonp Based on what you described below it is possible, if we didn't get the payment on time, that the account was suspended. Pls call #227 from your phone and someone will be able to confirm for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@robertsonp Based on what you described below it is possible, if we didn't get the payment on time, that the account was suspended. Pls call #227 from your phone and someone will be able to confirm for you.
Even in the Netherlands?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ahhhh....good point @Dennis. I missed that. 😞 A private message via Facebook would be better in that case.