Koodo Community

Community

Solved

An endless cycle of "Why wont you take my freaking money!?"

Here's a fun one. I've been fighting with Koodo forever over this: I'm overdue on my account, because Koodo refuses to use my credit card, which is the only way I can pay. My card has my current info. My account has old info. I apparently don't have permission to change the info through the site. I can't do anything in person either, due to my location. I also can't even call Koodo anymore, using the support number I have, because I am now overdue as of yesterday. I can't pay, because I can't update my info, and I can't call to say "Hey, help?", because I have to pay. This is balls. I need help.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Can you find a landline or other non-Koodo phone and call support from there?
I can't leave where I am currently, and I'm on my own for the next couple of days. If there were other options, I'd be doing them. Not a bad try, though. Are there no actual support personnel who work online?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Murray wrote:

I can't leave where I am currently, and I'm on my own for the next couple of days. If there wer...

No, the only way to contact them is over the phone, or email Murray. Here is the link (tab Email us): http://koodomobile.com/en/bc/contact.shtml You can't get direct support through the community I'm afraid.
Murray wrote:

I can't leave where I am currently, and I'm on my own for the next couple of days. If there wer...

Weeeeird. Thanks though, it's appreciated.
Murray wrote:

OMFG WHY ARE THERE BADGES!? Sigh. Have a good day.
Murray wrote:

That got me the whiz badge. I hate myself right now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Murray wrote:

Haha you be careful before you know it you're addicted and want them all 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Murray wrote:

I've brought this to the attention of the powers that be. Hopefully it'll be resolved soon. Still, follow Sophia's directions for direct email as nobody will know what account belongs to you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Murray wrote:

I have been told that 611 should work from your phone even if your account is suspended. Try giving customer service a call using 611 rather than the full number.