Koodo Community

Amazon prime promo code

• 27 August 2020
  • 11 replies

I bought a new phone in Dec 2019 and was told I would get a free amazon prime  membership for a year but have never received a code to access the free membership. 

My order number is #HFO25250860

Could i please get the code for that deal?

Many thank, Sam

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's possible you missed the email or it went to junk. I'll flag this for a Rep to look into since you provided the order number. Hopefully it can just be resent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you look at your invoice, do you see the line item regarding Amazon prime?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you activate a new account or new line with koodo or just upgrade your phone? I believe that promo requried a new account/new line.

It's possible you missed the email or it went to junk. I'll flag this for a Rep to look into since you provided the order number. Hopefully it can just be resent.

That would be amazing, thank you so much.

Did you activate a new account or new line with koodo or just upgrade your phone? I believe that promo requried a new account/new line.

Thanks Allan, I bought a new phone and plan at the time.

I didn’t see anything on the actual invoice at the time but will go back and look closer. Many thanks for your help.

Actually yes, the initial invoice shows an Amazon Prime Membership.

Order Confirmation. Order# - HFO25250860

N

noreply@koodomobile.com

Wed 2019-12-04 1:53 AM

To:

•  You
Koodo Mobile
Order No. HFO25250860  | Order Date: December 3, 2019
Thanks for your order! Its currently being verified

KTRISIM2

Monthly charges on your bill

$55 4GB UL min Plan SFD $55.00
Amazon Prime Promo $0.00
$8/day US Easy Roam $0.00
$12/day Easy Roam INTL $0.00
International Data Roaming $0.00
Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance $0.00
International Voice Roaming $0.00
Monthly Tab charge $0.00

Sub total $55.00
HST (13.0%) $7.15

Total due each month $62.15
(plus applicable taxes and fees)  

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @samanthaolley! We checked your order number and it seems that this order has been cancelled because of wrong credit file information. You were advised to place another order with the correct information. If you did, please feel free to let us know what the new order number is. However, my recommendation would be to continue this conversation on Facebook (m.me/koodo) or Twitter (@koodo), so that we could also verify your account and discuss more specific information that cannot be posted here in public.

Hello @samanthaolley! We checked your order number and it seems that this order has been cancelled because of wrong credit file information. You were advised to place another order with the correct information. If you did, please feel free to let us know what the new order number is. However, my recommendation would be to continue this conversation on Facebook (m.me/koodo) or Twitter (@koodo), so that we could also verify your account and discuss more specific information that cannot be posted here in public.

Dear Lavinia,

I bought a new phone in Dec 2019 and was told I would get a free amazon prime membership for a year but have never received a code to access the free promo membership. Could I please get the code for that deal?

My order number is #HFO25250860

(Please see my original deal below)

Kind Regards, Samantha Krumme

Original Email from Koodo when I got the phone:

(Please note the Amazon Prime PRomo note on the invoice)

Hey Samantha,

Your order is currently being verified. We'll contact you if we need any additional information. Your order will take 3-5 business days to ship. We'll email you a shipping confirmation and tracking number once your order is on its way.

All the details of your order are below.

Shipping: Billing: Samantha Krumme 70 Mississaga St Oakville, ON L6L 3A4 Samantha Krumme 70 Mississaga St Oakville, ON L6L 3A4 Your order:

Charges for today KOODO LTE TRI SIM $0.00 Tab discount -$0.00 Shipping Free Sub total $0.00 HST (13.0%) $0.00 Total $0.00 Monthly charges on your bill $55 4GB UL min Plan SFD $55.00 Amazon Prime Promo $0.00 $8/day US Easy Roam $0.00 $12/day Easy Roam INTL $0.00 International Data Roaming $0.00 Pay-Per-Use Intl Long Distance $0.00 International Voice Roaming $0.00 Monthly Tab charge $0.00 Sub total $55.00 HST (13.0%) $7.15 Total due each month $62.15 (plus applicable taxes and fees)

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Thank you for the details! I have just left a reply for you on Facebook and I’ll be happy to check your account and see what happened with the code.

Thank you for the details! I have just left a reply for you on Facebook and I’ll be happy to check your account and see what happened with the code.

Thank you so very much.  I just answered your request on Facebook messenger.  Hope that works.