Koodo Community
Solved

Amazon Prime promo code.

• 26 December 2019
  • 9 replies

So I added a new line to an existing account while the Amazon prime promo was going on, but still haven't recieved a code.  I also upgraded the initial account and added a phone before the promo had ended and still nothing. I checked through all emails just to be sure I didn't miss the code anywhere but no luck. Any ideas?

icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 26 December 2019, 21:16

You’ll receive your unique Amazon Prime membership code in an email from us within 35 business days of your order delivery

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You’ll receive your unique Amazon Prime membership code in an email from us within 35 business days of your order delivery

Thank you for the response,  much appreciated. 

why 35 day,s?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

why 35 day,s?

Probably to ensure you dont just sign up and then cancel right away

On my bill it states it expires Jan 15.... but I have to wait 35 days in order to get the code..  or does it mean expires next Jan 15  but that wouldn't be a full year by the time I get my code in 35 business days... this is so confusing lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It means the offer to obtain the Amazon Prime expires January 15. It has nothing to do with your redemption of the offer. Elsewhere it has been indicated the offer can be redeemed until November.

Bonjour, je n'ai pas encore reçu mon code promo pour l'abonnement gratuit à Amazon Prime est-ce normal ? J'ai acheté mon cellulaire en novembre 2019

Merci de bien me répondre 

ngendron5@gmail.com

Merci!