Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Am i still eligible for the refer-afriend if we have signed up for it after my friend's activation?

refer-a-friend

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Unfortunately you need to do it before your friend activates.

What does my friend need to do to redeem the referral?

Tell your friend they must redeem the offer (by entering their name and email address into the referral system) before they activate their service with Koodo.

Then your friend buys a phone or SIM card and activates on a postpaid rate plan.

After activation, your friend needs to log back into the referral system and provide their mobile phone number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You could try by calling in and explaining your situation... It might or might not work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

You could try by calling in and explaining your situation... It might or might not work.

Unfortunately calling in won't help.
The process requires registration prior to activating a new line. If you've just activated today/yesterday, you can still register at www.koodo.com/refer and follow the process. If you get an error message/the submission doesn't go through, use the 'contact us' button at the bottom of the page to submit you inquiry. An agent will assess the referer and referee account details and determine if you're eligible for the credits.