Koodo Community
Solved

Airtime when changing plan

• 19 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi all, 

I am on a plan with only 10 minutes airtime. If in the middle of the bill cycle, I upgrade to another plan with unlimited airtime. How many airtime do I have for the other half of the bill cycle?

icon

Best answer by chihshunma 19 November 2020, 09:48

NVM. The usage page updated again. The original Airtime is now expired and a new Airtime (seems to be unlimited) is added.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You would have 5 minutes, based on changing service halfway through the month, and unlimited for the second half.

Hi David, 

Thanks for getting back to me! I changed the plan around an hour ago. After changing the plan, I noticed the following things on the usage page,

• 3 widgets (Data, Messaging, Messaging) were grey out and marked as Expired. (in blue box)
  • 2 new widgets were added (Data - 0/1,502MB, Messaging - 0 messages) (in red box)
  • Airtime widget did not change at all - same used minutes and total minutes (10 minutes)

Do I expect to see the airtime changing to something like 4 / unlimited minutes immediately after changing the plan? Or do I have to wait for a day for it to take affect and display as unlimited minutes?

NVM. The usage page updated again. The original Airtime is now expired and a new Airtime (seems to be unlimited) is added.