Koodo Community
Solved

After upgrading my phone online, can I still use the same mobile number that I have already?

• 17 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I recently upgraded my phone and plan online. It was the first time I've ever done such a thing, because I usually go into a koodo store and the people working there help me with everything. 

My new phone is being sent to me in the mail. When I get it, can I use my same phone number with the new device, or do I have to change it? I would very much like to keep my Mobile number. 

Thank you for your time 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 17 December 2020, 01:37

Yes you can use the same number.  Just take your sim from your current phone and put it in the new phone

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes you can use the same number.  Just take your sim from your current phone and put it in the new phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Or if your sim doesn't fit, login to self serve and do a sim swap with the spare one the send with new phone😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Vicky40322 Congrats on you first online purchase thro us!! And you do not have to worry about anything as we, or as you can see, many helpful fellow customers,  are always here t help.  On top, buying online just saved you the $45 connection fee typically charged at stores.