Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Adding daughter to my account and she needs a phone

can I add a phone to my account? I live in Ontario and my daughter lives in Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. Want to add a phone for her to my account can I do this?
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 11 November 2014, 00:19

Hi there Connie... This depends on the credit check that was done when you first opened the services with Koodo, so based on your credit rating you were entitled to have only 1 line or up to 5, so you most likely know what your situation is... If you are entitled to have more than one line, you can open that line for your daughter in Ontario, since you are the account holder, you are the only person that could add an extra line, then, I guess you can ship the phone to your daughter in NS... Good news are, that all numbers under the same account receive unlimited calling between the lines... Let us know, and enjoy

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Connie... This depends on the credit check that was done when you first opened the services with Koodo, so based on your credit rating you were entitled to have only 1 line or up to 5, so you most likely know what your situation is... If you are entitled to have more than one line, you can open that line for your daughter in Ontario, since you are the account holder, you are the only person that could add an extra line, then, I guess you can ship the phone to your daughter in NS... Good news are, that all numbers under the same account receive unlimited calling between the lines... Let us know, and enjoy