Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Adding a used LG EVE phone to my existing account

Hi, I have a phone that has been locked with a rogers plan, An LG EVE, I will have it unlocked. Just wondering how to add it onto my account with koodo? I have 2 other phones on my account now. Thanx..
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 3 August 2014, 00:59

Well, you can visit a Koodo shop near your house and they'll set it up. You get a new phone # or you can port one in from another provider (as long as it's active). You can pick from any of the plans currently available and you'll also be eligible for a 10% discount since you'll be providing your own phone. However, I must say... I'm not very confident in the performance of that device. It's very outdated. If you're willing to forego the 10% discount, I think you'd be infinitely happier with the Moto G for $0 down on Tab S. It's a far superior device in every category.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Well, you can visit a Koodo shop near your house and they'll set it up. You get a new phone # or you can port one in from another provider (as long as it's active). You can pick from any of the plans currently available and you'll also be eligible for a 10% discount since you'll be providing your own phone. However, I must say... I'm not very confident in the performance of that device. It's very outdated. If you're willing to forego the 10% discount, I think you'd be infinitely happier with the Moto G for $0 down on Tab S. It's a far superior device in every category.