Koodo Community

Community

Add a Windows Phone 8 device.

I know this has been sugested before but just the throw it back out there.Maybe the Lumia 520 or Lumia 925.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo did carry at Lumia 520 but Windows phones didn't sell well so I don't think they plan on carrying them anymore
Oh. Thx. Didn't know that.
If they don't carry them, would they still work on a Koodo plan though? I just bought one....
Userlevel 3
EGoldfish wrote:

If they don't carry them, would they still work on a Koodo plan though? I just bought one....

yup
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EGoldfish wrote:

I've used a Lumia 520, 620, 810, 920, 928, 1020, and the Icon on Koodo so far. Just make sure the phone supports the 850/1900 3G frequency (plus LTE 1700 if you want LTE, but your phone will work on Koodo without LTE).
I see. Thank you for your help. I tried to set up picture messaging but for some reason it doesn't work. Anyone know how?
Userlevel 3
EGoldfish wrote:

I see. Thank you for your help. I tried to set up picture messaging but for some reason it doesn...

You can download the access point app which will allow you to correctly set data and mms apns. The app is not searchable in the marketplace but can be downloaded from the link below or from other apps like SysApp pusher http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=ce3895c7-01d0-4daf-a4c3-25c10463942d
EGoldfish wrote:

I see. Thank you for your help. I tried to set up picture messaging but for some reason it doesn...

So do I search that webpage in the phone itself or on a computer then download it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
EGoldfish wrote:

Navigate to the page with your phone and it should redirect you to the store for download.