Koodo Community

Community

A company that listens to its customers

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
From plans dropping below competitors to phones suggested by users its great to find a company that listens to its customers suggestions. It's just so refreshing to find a company now days that goes that extra mile to make its customers happy. - KID ANDROID, ( Team.Android.Canada)

8 replies

Userlevel 1
Sucking up to become Mobile Master eh.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No I was trying to get the first praise quote off the main page here \/. Plus that's how I feel.

Userlevel 6
Now lets hope they listen & get a few more devices. Some Windows Phone 8 would be nice.
Userlevel 3
John Burke wrote:

Now lets hope they listen & get a few more devices. Some Windows Phone 8 would be nice.

I 2nd some WP8 devices
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
John Burke wrote:

I'm rooting for them to get a couple blackberry 10 devices. It was just announced by one of the heads of RIM that they will have 70,000 apps on launch on the 30th so it's not going to be as bad as was thought for apps at all. If I had to switch from Android in the New Year I'd definitely be getting a BB10 device.
John Burke wrote:

+1 on the BB10 devices
Userlevel 6
Thanks for you support Kid Android, and your help and dedication to the Koodo community 🙂
Userlevel 5
Definitely agree. Not many companies actually respond to their customers....