Koodo Community

Community

Solved

511-1 Text

I got a text from 511-1 "Koodo:Track your usage w/the Koodo Self Serve app for free! Download @ http://koo.do/SSAPP" I am worried that would I be charged for any fees... because last time I got text from Ifortune and charged for seven months@10/month

3 replies

Userlevel 1
That is a Koodo text. Basically it links you to download the Koodo Self Serve App for your phone. You can do it yourself from your respective App/Play Store if you dont feel comfy clicking it. The Self Serve app does require wifi/data to operate though.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mo D. wrote:

That is a Koodo text. Basically it links you to download the Koodo Self Serve App for your phone....

Plus, you won’t be charged data fees when using the Koodo app, even while traveling abroad with a 4G (HSPA) device
You can download the app via wifi and the usage done via your mobile DATA is totally free to download it you can follow the link that was sent to you or: Go to the device's App Center icon. App Store (iPhone) Android Market(Android) or BlackBerry App World Storefront(BB) 2 Search for Koodo Self Serve app. 3 Select Install and follow the onscreen process. 4 Once the app has been downloaded: Select the icon to access the Koodo Self Serve app. Log in using existing koodomobile.com/selfserve username and password,