Koodo Community
Question

$50 Bonus Gift

• 5 December 2013
  • 61 replies

Show first post

61 replies

Userlevel 3
FWIW......I followed all the rules. 1. I bought at a participating Retail partner as indicated. 2. I purchased the phones on new activations as indicated. 3. I should receive 2 x " $50 Bonus.gifts" in the mail 6-8 weeks after activation. (if my account is in good standing) I'm not sure why everyone insists I'm wrong?
Userlevel 4
FWIW......I followed all the rules. 1. I bought at a participating Retail partner as indicated. ...Because, based in your interpretation of the wording, you feel you deserve another.gift card. Thinking logically, why would you be mailed a.gift card if you activated in a store? Makes no sense.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
FWIW......I followed all the rules. 1. I bought at a participating Retail partner as indicated. ...Are you claiming that it's more likely that we're all wrong rather that you being wrong in this case?
Userlevel 2
FWIW......I followed all the rules. 1. I bought at a participating Retail partner as indicated. ...Bill, why are you still fighting this? You already received your.gift card from the retailer as per what is listed on the web site. You are not going to be getting anything more and it's been confirmed by a Koodo SM rep on here, as well as other Koodo agents that post on this form. It's time to face facts. It's time to realize that your interpretation was wrong. When 99% of the people are telling you how it is and you refuse to believe them, then maybe, you have to step back and re-analyze the situation.
Userlevel 4
FWIW......I followed all the rules. 1. I bought at a participating Retail partner as indicated. ...Or....read what Yannick posted....again
Userlevel 2
Can we just let this thread die? Bill will find out in 6-8 weeks whether he will receive his.gift card from Koodo. At that time, we will definitely find out the results, as I am certain there will be another post on this forum by Bill. he will be either incredibly disappointed or elated. One way or another, we will ALL know. There is really no point in arguing this any further. Let's not beat a dead horse. We will find out the results of the autopsy in a few weeks...
Userlevel 3
Myke..... I'm fighting for what I believe is due. My fight is not with any of you here. It's with Koodo. I keep being attacked for my position on this, and in turn, I will keep defending it until such time as Koodo actually states that I'm wrong. If any of you here actually had any clout, you would have already contacted me, and resolved this issue. Thus, all I am hearing is opinions on the subject so far.
Userlevel 1
Myke..... I'm fighting for what I believe is due. My fight is not with any of you here. It's with...Your definitely a man on a mission Bill. Between you and me, these guys have forgotten, more than you or I will learn here. So I have to put my money on them. But don't let that discourage you Bill.
Userlevel 6
Myke..... I'm fighting for what I believe is due. My fight is not with any of you here. It's with...Based on "Bill's" latest post you just lost money Moto G. 🙂
Userlevel 1
Myke..... I'm fighting for what I believe is due. My fight is not with any of you here. It's with...I know Chris........and it hurt me deep But hey, you win some, you loose some...lol I got 6G Plan and don't live in Beaverton