Koodo Community

Community

Solved

$100 Off text

$100 Off text. I got a text for 100 off a phone BUT the phone I am looking at already is at 293.00 and change cause of some of my tab. Plus it says already save $70 plus activation. So does this mean they will raise the price for me $70 and then reduce it by the $100 offer I received via text message? Cause the phone is listed as $293 for me when I click shop for the Samsung S7 yet I am not a new subscriber so just curious how this all works out. Plus if the phone is cheaper... is it the tab amount that is cheaper or duration of the tab?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Does the offer specify which tab you must use?
Tab Large
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi David - the discount is available in-store and will reduce the final up-front cost by $100. So if the phone you're looking at comes to $293 after all credits/discounts, you can apply an additional $100 credit to that cost, as long as you meet the requirements (i.e. minimum monthly spend in accordance with Tab L, etc.)
Hi there i got the same $100 discount txt but i want to buy LG G5, which is only available online. When i try to buy LG G5 online the $100 credit does not get applied to my checkout bill. How would i take advantage of that deal? 
Userlevel 7
Shahbaz Khan wrote:

Hi there i got the same $100 discount txt but i want to buy LG G5, which is only available online...

Since the deal is only valid in store then the discount doesn't apply to devices sold online.