Koodo Community
Solved

100 mb data mysteries 2

• 22 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Suddenly for the first time this month I’ve had some mysterious data usage. I called Koodo but didn’t  get any resolution.  Gone through my apps and tried to find any offending ones, turned off and deleted some that I thought might cause a problem.   Screen shot below shows what I’m dealing with.  Today I had another hundred megabyte usage show up..   Did anybody else have this problem and figure it out? I couldn’t really find any answers in this forum yet and the previous discussion was closed.  Over all the years I’ve been using iPhones, I’ve never had this problem. I haven’t been with Koodo that long.  

icon

Best answer by rikkster 22 January 2021, 17:43

This question has been asked a few times in the past. The article below might be of interest.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Reset the cellular data usage and see which app uses this data.

Badge +4

This question has been asked a few times in the past. The article below might be of interest.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

But he's using it al night long? Might be an application that's using that data. Take the reflex to reset data usage on iPhone daily.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'd also look into third party data tracking apps in the appstore so you don't have to constantly reset apples tracker.