Feedback
1-877-264-5020 Legit Telus Koodo call? | Koodo Community
Koodo Community

1-877-264-5020 Legit Telus Koodo call?

• 29 January 2021
  • 6 replies

Hello,

Received two calls from this number with a voicemail left each time requesting a call back at an extension to talk about my current account. Can anybody verify that this is really Koodo?  Caller id shows TELUS KOODO, seems like spam just because it is odd that a company that automates everything to avoid speaking with a rep would then call customers to talk about specials. 

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's so hard keeping up with the different numbers Koodo has started using since covid started for reps to call out. You can request a callback through the chat feature or send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to see what's up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

Received two calls from this number with a voicemail left each time requesting a call back at an extension to talk about my current account. Can anybody verify that this is really Koodo?  Caller id shows TELUS KOODO, seems like spam just because it is odd that a company that automates everything to avoid speaking with a rep would then call customers to talk about specials. 

Thanks

Yes, it is a legit number from the Koodo team.

1 (877) 264-5020 This number is ONE HUNDRED percent legitimate: I took the time to call the same 866 Koodo service number I have used over the years and asked them if the hardware upgrade AND phone number were Telus / Koodo and they confirmed it is and that the sales rep name and extension was also. Got a better deal on hardware upgrade than the standard online offers shown. I’m glad I checked and that it IS not spam or fraud . Guaranteed.

Hello,

Thanks

It’s totally legitimate - I called Koodo customer service number I always use when I need to contact them and they confirmed the rep and the number itself and I got a much better upgrade deal than what is on standard offer on website. It’s easy to double check by contacting Koodo if you want confirmation first hand - but I can  save you the 20 mins of hold time and callback time. They are trying actual human contact and i found it a nice change . And saved a bunch of money.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you for elaborating. UT that was unnecessary as Milky-way confirmed it was legitimate.