Your plan and add-ons include 450 local anytime minutes. I have a Canada Wide Plan.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
I have a canada wide data 39 450 plan but it says Your plan and add-ons include 450 LOCAL anytime minutes. I have canada wide though
Photo of Ammon Ali

Ammon Ali

• 256 Points 250 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,448 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
if you have one of the new plans they're all Canada wide. Did you get the plan recently?
Photo of Ammon Ali

Ammon Ali

Yes two weeks ago
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 139,992 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If your plan is Canada wide, all of Canada is considered local.
Photo of Ammon Ali

Ammon Ali

yes 2 weeks
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,448 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
you definitely have Canada wide calling then so all calls are local from anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada, enjoy.
Photo of Boolanger

Boolanger

• 9,234 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
If you go into your self serve then Plan and add-ons-> plans-> under services you should have one called "Unlimited Canadian LD "

If you got that then your got canada wide calling
Photo of Joanna Peters

Joanna Peters

• 210 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Its same to my situation, got unlimited canada-wide but it will say i have local anytime minutes, ang when i dial a toronto number it will say long distance call may charge...why is tha?
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 139,992 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
As I said a year ago: "If your plan is Canada wide, all of Canada is considered local."
The phone system has no way of knowing whether your plan covers long distance or not, therefore any time you place a long distance call you receive a warning that long distance charges MAY apply.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.