you should have double the data and minutes for the large plans too!

• Idea
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Not Planned
Special offers
Photo of Tabbi Marucio

Tabbi Marucio

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Moto G

Moto G

• 6,066 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Koodo was and is the top minutes leader, for years. Including Unlimited calling.
They also just did a double minutes, double data promo/special.

What kind of double minutes, double data did you have in mind?
(Edited)
Photo of tshooz

tshooz

• 2,936 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I believe the question was directed for the large tab plans which were not included in the double specials
Photo of Tabbi Marucio

Tabbi Marucio

• 150 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Yes koodo is great, but yes my question/comment or suggestion was directed for the large tab plans. But the double minute double data wasnt just what I meant, Im really just suggesting have a promo for the large tab customers, even if it doesnt run as long. A promo basicly says thank you to the customers and the large tab customers pay lots, so why not do a promo for them, give themnthe option to switch their plans to get more bang for their buck.
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,424 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The Tab S or M is the "bang for your buck". I'm not totally against your idea and I understand the concern with Tab L plans/prices, but Telus doesn't approve of anything that will take too much business away from them. The whole point of Koodo is paying more upfront and getting a cheaper plan, which is not an option for iPhones and a lot of other premium devices with many of the other providers.
Photo of Moto G

Moto G

• 6,066 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
The big 3 three, keeping data at a premium, impedes the Discount Carriers, from offering more data, for less money.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.