wrong shipping address

• Question
  • Updated 10 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I ordered an upgrade on the 23rd, and had put my shipping address as my P.O box, as that's where my previous phone was shipped to, but I just saw a page saying that koodo cannot ship to a P.O box. Is this true? If so can I just call them and change the address or will I need to cancel it and re order it? My current phone is pretty much dead and I really don't want it to be delayed any longer than it has to be. My order number is HFO18361572
Photo of Cass Docherty

Cass Docherty

• 124 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • anxious

Posted 10 months ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hi Cass, you'll have to contact the webstore with to correct the order. Someone has to be there to sign for delivery so you can't send to PO box for fraud purposes koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com
(Edited)
Photo of Cass Docherty

Cass Docherty

My mom went to the same page on her phone, because we both could have sworn my last phone was delivered to a po box, and it said they can so now I'm just confused but I'm gonna contact the store anyways to be sure.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Cass can you send a web link to the page you just posted here please
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Cass - I can't find a page matching the screen grab you shared where it says we "can't". That said, I have shared this with the web store team to investigate and make sure there isn't a bug somewhere. We do in fact ship to PO boxes, but we also only ship to the address on your account. I see that your account has the PO box on file, so you should be fine with this order. Let us know if you have any other questions. 
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Sorry Cass I guess things have changed lately, my bad I apologize
Photo of Cass Docherty

Cass Docherty

Would you also be able to check the status of my order to see if it should be shipped out soon or whatever, as my current phone is gonna stop working any day now and I need to find a temporary replacement in case the order won't come for a week or two. My order numbers HFO18361572
Photo of Ranjan

Ranjan, Official Rep

• 28,608 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Cass - I unfortunately don't have visibility to when exactly it will be shipped, but I can see that the order has been approved and is green-lit to be picked, packed, and shipped out. This process typically takes 2-5 business days from when the order is placed, unless there are inventory constraints or higher than normal order volumes. You will get a shipping confirmation email once it's ready to head out.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.