Would i be able to switch my note 2 with galaxy s7 by paying 200 bucks and whatever the rest is I'll pay same like am paying monthly

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Aqeedat Mehr

Aqeedat Mehr

• 70 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,026 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you want to upgrade your phone, you will need to pay off current tab first if you have.

S7 with Tab Plus:
$200 upfront + $21/mo tab charge for next 24 month, AND you have to switch your plan to one of Tab Plus plan which start from $69/mo (Unlimited Canada-wide minutes, 1 GB)

Or with Tab:
$544 upfront + $15/mo tab charge for next 24 month, AND you can keep your current plan

You should calculate and compare how much you will be pay in total at the end and what's including in the plan- minutes,data
(Edited)
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,220 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You could also sell your Note 2 on Kijiji or Craigslist and probably get around $100 for it to help you get some more cash towards the new phone or to help pay off the tab you may have owing now. Koodo has a trade in program but you wouldn't get near what you could selling it privately
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Could possibly get up to $150 selling on Kijiji, depending on area/availability.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,970 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There's actually several in the GTA selling for 200. Pretty surprising. They're 200-250 in Edmonton. I don't know what it is about AB but used phones always seem to sell for a premium compared to practically anywhere else in the country.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.