Will Samsung:Galaxy SII / S2 Hercules SGH-T989 (T-Mobile) hard case fit for S2x (Koodo)

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
I just brought the phone from Koodo. Its really difficult to get hard case for the mobile. I would like to know whether SGH-T989 from T-Mobile hard case will work.

As the specs are almost the same. If any one tried using the same please let me know.
Photo of Ram Mohan Nair

Ram Mohan Nair

• 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,438 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Yes when looking for a case for the Galaxy S2X in the US look at cases that are made for the Hercules, they will fit.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
theres a huge selection of awesome cases for te hercules on Amazon. That's where I got mine. :-)
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,968 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
theres a huge selection of awesome cases for the hercules on Amazon. That's where I got mine. :-)
Photo of rammohan gs

rammohan gs

• 250 Points 250 badge 2x thumb
Actually right now i shifted to India and tht to buy it from ebay.that's y wanted to confirm as t989 cases are available in there.
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

• 1,174 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I have a Galaxy S 2x and I got a case at Blueshop.ca . They have a variety of cases and I've found their delivery to be quite prompt.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Which one?
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

Blueshop. Good products, good service, but it leaves me a bit leery after your experience KID ANDROID. In all honesty, I may never know where the breach happened. It may well have happened somewhere else. It is my main credit card. I will use PayPal wherever possible in the future and hope it prevents it from happening again.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

I had a feeling that where it was, I'll never buy anything from them ever again. Was it a Mastercard by any chance that you were using? What did the ppl buy with your # & at what stores so you know?
Photo of Voyager

Voyager

Visa. In my case, WestJet, Google Play Store, among others. It seems to have been all online.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Ya mine was all online sales also, they bought a phone from Sony a couple expensive purses & a couple other things. Since they bought stuff from Google Play on yours and a Android phone on mine it's probablu the same bitch & it's definitely from Blueshop.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.