Why does my e bill say I owe over 400$ including the cost of my phone when I put it on a tab?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
I got a phone on a 300$ tab. My bill is 66$ a month. Why does it say I owe over 400$ including the cost of my phone on my first bill?
Photo of Robert Douglas Petersen

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Owe? Or does it just show that you got the tab and how much you paid off with your first bill. It's hard to tell what's going on without seeing your bill. If you want to take a screen shot (minus your personal info) people can help you figure out here.
Photo of Zaphod Beeblebrox

Zaphod Beeblebrox

• 50,798 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I can assure you the charge for the phone will not appear on the bill unless you cancelled service which is not the case here. As Chris suggested, if you can provide a screen shot of the Account Detal section of the bill, that would help us immensely.
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 140,132 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
These aren't the details, this is the summary. To check the details go to koodomobile.com, sign into self serve, click on billing->ebill and open the most recent bill. Detailed info should be on page 3.
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You are on the right track Rob, show us the details we'll tell you exactly what's going on.
Photo of Marcus Fenix

Marcus Fenix

• 15,752 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
I've seen this happen before. Sometimes if you're porting in a number, they'll assign a temporary number then do a number change. This can end up causing the tab to be billed out by accident. Call Koodo to have it resolved.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.