Why is the 500min/500MB plan $40 on the website but $45 if I want to change my plan?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Positive Tab mentions

Looked at the website under plans and there is a plan with 500min/500MB for $40 but when I go to change my plan in the self serve section the same amount of min/data is $45.
Photo of Thomas Haughn

Thomas Haughn

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Lily

• 140 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
You might need to switch from the classic tab to the new tab :)
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 193,230 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Make sure your looking at the plan pricing for your specific province as they all differ wildly from province to province.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 71,382 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@ Thomas, the folks above are right. Although you do have positive tab so no payoff is required a switch from "old tab" is required. There is a step in our rateplan change online where that can done. A simple yes to agree that you nolonger will accumulate positive tab, although what you have already accumulated you will not lose.
Photo of Anna

• 6,126 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
Hey Thomas! If Bernard's suggestion doesn't work, we may need to manually switch your Tab from our side. If that is the case, feel free to send us a private message on Facebook or DM on Twitter and we'll take care of it for you :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.