Why is my bill 161.95 when I made a 60.00 payment that was documented on August 29th? My bill does not show the payment.

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Photo of Mike Lupton

Mike Lupton

• 70 Points

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If the payment was processed after the bill cycle date then it won't be reflected until the following bill.
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
If you made the payment via online banking or through a teller at the bank, it takes 3-5 business days to process so the earliest it will show up on your account is Thursday and by the latest Tuesday.
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Once the payment is applied, you will have a new account balance.

Follow what the account balance says on the self-serve home page, not what your bill says since your bill is generated just after your billing cycle and doesn't get changed because you made a payment after it came out (which is technically the case in this situation)
Photo of Allan Kelly

Allan Kelly

• 740 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
Hmm...if your a new customer...that $ 161 bill could be a prorated bill for the first two months of service
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 187,758 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Did you just get your ebill today?

If so then the August 29 payment must not have been updated to the new ebill. You should pay your bill minus the $60. Or if you are like me I would call Koodo just to check and make sure (*611 on your koodo cell, it's a free call)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.