WHY IS IT THAT 2 MONTHS AGO THE LG G3 WAS 360 DOLLARS BUT THIS MONTH THE PHONE HAS INCREASED IN PRICE BY $100

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
WHY IS IT THAT 2 MONTHS AGO THE LG G3 WAS 360 DOLLARS BUT THIS MONTH THE PHONE (WHICH IS NOW BESTED BY THE LG G4 HAS INCREASED IN PRICE BY $100 IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME AND WHEN IS KOODO GOING TO DIVERSIFY AND BRING IN PHONES LIKE THE HUWAI OR EVEN THE G4 WHY ARE OUR ONLY CHOICE THE MULTI MALFUNCTIONING SAMSUNGS OR IPHONES YOU COULDN'T PAY ME TO BUY A SAMSUNG I DO THE INSURANCE REPLACEMENTS FOR THEM AND THEY HAVE A CHARGING PORT ISSUE AS WELL AS A LCD ISSUE WITH THE TOUCHSCREEN AS FOR I PHONES WELL I'M NOT PAYING TO $400+ TAB FOR A PHONE THAT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING MORE THEN ANY OTHER PHONEi WANT TO SEE SOME VARIETY OTHER THEN ADDING THE S6 AND THE NEW IPHONES TO THE LINE UP THESE ARE THE SAME PHONES I'VE BEEN LOOKING AT FOR THE LAST YEAR!
Photo of Valencia Phillip

Valencia Phillip

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Spence

Spence

• 8,354 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
The LG G3 is still $ 360 :)

Lots of new phones on the phones page in the last 6 months,  not sure what you are looking at,
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 142,496 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
A) as with any other company, prices are subject to change without notice. Sometimes they go up, sometimes they go down. Throwing a tantrum because the price goes up accomplishes nothing.
B) koodo tends to carry primarily phones that are in high demand. Like it or not, that means mostly phones from dominant manufacturers like Samsung and Apple. If you want a specific phone you can either post it as an idea and hope that it gathers enough support or purchase it unlocked elsewhere then use it with Koodo.
C) punctuation is important. Use it.
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,404 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
D) CAPS LOCK BUTTON WAS STUCK
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 203,270 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you treat your phone as an electric device you'll have no issues what so ever with any manufacture, I've had probably 20 Samsung devices over the last few years and NEVER had a single issue with them. The reason you might see more issues with Samsung devices is simply because they are the most sold brand of any smartphone on the market not that there's issues with the devices at all as they're one of the best built smartphones available. The funny thing is your complaining about Samsung but wanting cheap Huawei phones to be added to the lineup.

Oh and the so called charging port issue is because ppl use their devices while plugged in which is a big no no with all phones not and actual issue with the devices it's how ppl use them and you should know that if you work doing warranty work because it's not covered under warranty as its physical damage caused by the user nothing else.
(Edited)
Photo of Jrü Gordon

Jrü Gordon

• 968 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
The outright price of the LG G3 is $460, but if you activate it on the Tab you'll still pay $0 and your Tab will only be $360. Koodo removes the other $100 as an activation credit
Photo of Spence

Spence

• 8,354 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
I Don't know where you found that price on an LG G3.
But it is currently listed on the Koodo phones page at $410 outright
-$50 activation fee leaving a balance of $360 on the Tab
Photo of 5s

5s

• 7,186 Points 5k badge 2x thumb
That's a pretty good deal also!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.