Why does it keep redirecting me or saying its redirecting me to many times and tapped out.

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

It keeps looping and then saying its redirecting me to much so then doesnt connect me... i canr log in or pay my bill. 3 months of this. This is why my phone is cut off.
Photo of Laura hardy

Laura hardy

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
  • upset. going to cut ny phone off. frusterated

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 109,424 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hello Laura. Do you know you can pay your bill via phone? Also, have you tried logging in from another browser? What about a browser on your phone? Or the application?
Photo of Laura hardy

Laura hardy

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Yea but it wont take the credit card i have. So im trying to log in to authroize it so i can use it. But also ive been trying to log in for 3 months. But ive called koodo. It worked one day, the day i was on the phone, complained and a lady fixed it. But since then it hasnt worked.
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 116,478 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you can't add your credit card through self serve, you have to call in to register your credit card by customer service.
Also, if your self serve stop working, you can try clearing browsing history or try to use different browser as Robert said. 
If you still have issues,you should call them back. They should be able to fix it.
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,092 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
If it won't accept your credit card its most likely because the address u have listed with the credit card company is different than what you have listed with koodo.
Photo of grampad

grampad

• 1,876 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Last time I tried to use a particular card for above purposes it was not compatible with the system so had to use a different card. Best call in again. If you are having issues using your device and websites it may be a good time to consult your local IT person for assistance.
Photo of Teresa

Teresa

• 60 Points
This is happening to me too! I am a new Koodo customer and tried to log in to pay my bill and possibly change my plan. Both my laptop and my phone (very new operating systems), are saying the website has too many directs and won't let me log in. Very unimpressed!!!
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,092 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Sorry your having this problem Teresa, I just tried to login on all 3 big browsers/ Chrome/ Explorer/ Firefox and its all working for me. Maybe clear your browsers cache and history and give it another try.
I am also having this problem, I tried clearing my history and my cookies and still nothing.  I have also tried other browsers.  There is definitely something wrong with this site!
Photo of Melissa

Melissa, Employee

• 11,748 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Cathy! Have you tried clearing the cookies/cache from at least the last 4 weeks? You can also log into your self-serve through our application on your phone.  Keep us posted!
Yes I have cleared all cookies and I have even tried on a couple different browsers.  I do not use apps on my phone.
Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 69,788 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Temporarily change the DNS values on the computer in your Network settings. Make a note of the current values, then replace them with 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4 (these are Google default values), reboot and retry.

My ISP made some unannounced & unhelpful changes to their system at one point. Switching over to the Google values for a day or so cleared up a number of problems.
Photo of Juan Manuel Mendez

Juan Manuel Mendez

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
The fact is that Koodo website sucks, how come you try four different browsers, two different OS and still you cannot pay...
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 116,478 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Did you try calling  *611 from your Koodo phone ,option 3 > option 1 to make payment by credit card?
(Edited)
Photo of Juan Manuel Mendez

Juan Manuel Mendez

• 142 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
That is not the issue here. Of course I can even send the payment with a cheque by regular mail. The issue is that you want your customer to accommodate to your deficient system, rather than improving it to give BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE.

If your website cannot take payments, please notify the customers about such fact and provide a tentative date about when it will be possible to do so. Think about the customer. Bear in mind that  you can pay online -for example- your Bell bill.

Oh yes, and I did pay over the phone, but if that is the only option, let us know

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.