Where's my contacts?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: 1-866-995-6636

So I recently switched my sim card from one phone to another. It seems like I lost my contacts but when i go to save them it tells me my sim card is full to delete something. What do I do? Can I still recover my contacts somehow?
Photo of Kims

Kims

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 204,060 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
When you open contacts hit the menu

Now tap import /

Import from sim
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 205,892 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If your switching from an Android to an Android or BlackBerry Z10 just choose to sync your Google contacts. In this case there's no need for putting your contacts on your SIM Card.
Photo of Issa Barmawi

Issa Barmawi

• 1,330 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
I suggest that you synch your users with your email and have them available all the time when you define the email to any smart phone, this will give you portability for your contacts.
Photo of Kims

Kims

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Still seems weird though...when I try to see contacts on my sim it tells me there is none, but if I try to save any to it, it says it's full to delete existing. Still not sure what to do about that??
Photo of Vincent

Vincent

• 12,188 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Kim!

You should give a call to one of our techs. Please dial 1-866-995-6636 (option #6) from a landline and a technician will assist you further. You can also visit a Koodo Store (http://koo.do/oR0Tvb) and a rep will take a look at it.

Thank you.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.