where is the Nexus 6?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Love the customers service, and all. but seriously, where is the Nexus 6. loyal customer is waiting long.... time now.
Set us free. Koodo mgr Julian
Photo of Julian Bailey

Julian Bailey

• 70 Points

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,808 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Koodo is always upgrading their phone selection. You should re-post this as an idea and be able to gauge interest, and if there is enough Koodo might decide to cary it ;) 
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It's not selling well, from my experience, on any carrier. I don't expect it on Koodo when it seems that all people want these days is Samsung or iPhone.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 196,508 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The Nexus 6 is nearly at its end of Sales life so don't expect it at Koodo, the next Nexus or as rumour has it Nexi or Nexus's yes two Nexus phones this year are just a couple months the away so it would be bad business for Koodo to get the Nexus 6 now unless they just get Telus overstock and sell it at a greatly reduced price. Most ppl in the know of the Nexus line are not going to be buying it now from as its very close to being outdated. That said Koodo offers the Note 4 which is a better device in every single way except sound and timely updates so there's really no need for another similarly priced phablet that offers less in the form of hardware quality / specs.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.