When will the 128GB Pixel be back in stock?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
I've been checking on the 128 GB Pixel frequently, and the site tells me to check back in March 2017. 
I'm a bit eager but since it's March 2017.. is there any update? 
Photo of Sajini Path

Sajini Path

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of David

David, Mobile Master

• 89,034 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
They're really scarce. The folks in this community will know as soon as you would by checking back regularly - we have no insights or pre-knowledge.  
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,526 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You can purchase the Pixel 128GB (Not the Pixel XL) from the google store.
https://store.google.com/config/pixel...
Here it only costs $1029 vs Koodo's $1034. As well this way you will be recieving an unlocked version.
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,654 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
There are no locked versions of pixels. You get it unlocked from carriers as well.
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,526 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Thanks Goran!:)
Photo of Carolyn Hickey

Carolyn Hickey

• 82 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
So if I buy a google pixel 128gb from the google store, what do I need to do next? Do I need to buy a SIM card? Sorry, I'm tech-deficient, I appreciate your answer.
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Are you a current customers with Koodo? If so just put your current Sim card in it. If not then you'll have to go to a Koodo store or retailer to get service. You'll need to bring two pieces of ID if so.
Photo of Carolyn Hickey

Carolyn Hickey

Yes, I'm a current customer with Koodo looking to upgrade from the Nexus 4 to Google Pixel (I know, it's an old phone)
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

It uses a micro Sim while the pixel uses a nano Sim. Unless there's a perforation to snap on the Sim card to make it smaller, you'll nee to either get it stamped to a nano Sim which bestbuy should still do and perhaps random cellphone sale shops (if youre not comfortable with it don't get it done), or just buy a new Sim card for ten dollars. You can swap to the new Sim card in self-serve pretty easily.
Photo of Carolyn Hickey

Carolyn Hickey

Thank you for your help. I'll go to Best Buy and see what they can do.