When Or Is Lollipop Coming Too S3 SGH-I747M ???

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
When Or Is Lollipop Coming Too S3 SGH-I747M ???

also 4.4.2 wifi needs fixed works on most but places like tims cant connect to free hotspots ...\
Photo of Michael J O'Leary

Michael J O'Leary

• 782 Points 500 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of B2theden

B2theden

• 2,626 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
It's hard enough to get Samsung to release updates for newer devices. I don't think there will be an Update for the S3, but watch the news and keep an eye out for news relating to it.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Idt the S3 is scheduled to get anymore updates, but if you think you know what you're doing and you're willing to take some risks, you could try installing a lollipop rom like Cyanogenmod or Paranoid Android

Michael J O'Leary

Tried it too bugy and stock still beter then all the customs the add too much useless crap in them instead the speed
Photo of Matthew Sider

Matthew Sider

• 2,432 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Koodo phone are old software. thay keeping phone longer on the shalf. os like computer longer you have it
the worst it gets software on note 2 relly stupid
Thay stell use WCDMA OKAY OLD as the hills
this rosion there problems somepeople will disgree find but thay have no idea problem what android has
I herring pull battery out that will not work huh best thing is reset the phone off on
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 203,988 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Hmmm

Koodo phones use old software they're keeping them on the shelf longer. It's like keeping an old computer (the longer you have it the slower it gets). I MEAN NOTE 2? STUPID. And they still use old technology! WCDMA Is as old as the hills! For this reason, people have problems.

Some people will disagree but they have no idea the problems that android has. Just restarting or pulling the battery isn't going to work.
(Edited)

Michael J O'Leary

S3 SGH-I747M works good with right software it has 1.5 gig daul 2 gigs ram 15 gig internal drive systems bout 1.7 gig if reading right just learning new stuff im old school just no school lol

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.