When I go to pre-order the iPhone 7 plus, it says all colours will ship by November 30, 2015. Is this true that it will come this late?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Jonathan Grebe

Jonathan Grebe

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Atm what it says is what it is. I would expect it to ultimately take less time though as koodo gets more inventory past what's available for the pre-order/ first week sales time frame. I have no idea just how much though.
Photo of Jonathan Grebe

Jonathan Grebe

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
Do you think it would be faster to pre-order online or go to the store next week?
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 80,692 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It's only the 7 Plus that ships by that date, the 7 series, depending on your colour choice ships as early the 15th of September.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 96,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I cannot say unfortunately.
Photo of Mathieu

Mathieu, Mobile Master

• 60,848 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The benefit of pre-ordering is that you will get the phone of your choice, in the colour of your choice and the size of your choice. Some of the colours are shipping later and some earlier but they don't specify which ones on the site. 

Most of these iPhones will also be online only. Don't expect to see 256gb models in stores or all the color choices either. You can probably expect to find the 32gb black model in the kiosks but after that, I think it will be online only but I could be wrong!