When do add-ons start?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
When you add an add-on, when does it become effective? I want to add the unlimited anytime minutes for a trip (inside Canada) that starts on the 3rd of the next month.My next billing cycle starts on the 5th. I don't need those extra minutes now.When should I add it to my account? If I get it on the 3rd, will I have to pay 20$ for those 2 days till my next billing cycle?
Thank you in advance.
Photo of Natasha

Natasha

• 0 Points

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of charleen

charleen

• 0 Points
Prepaid states that the Add Ons either Data OR Minutes are will Not be expired they'll just carryover to the next month unlike the other guys!! The remaining or left over minutes and or Data will Carryover to the next billing cycle if that helps!! I have had that happen which was good because I only had to top up my Base Plan
(Edited)
Photo of Natasha

Natasha

• 0 Points
Great thank you!
Photo of charleen

charleen

• 0 Points
Photo of charleen

charleen

• 0 Points
I hope these pics help.i happen to have a prepaid koodo brochure near by :)
Photo of Natasha

Natasha

• 0 Points
Thank you!
Photo of BobTheElectrician

BobTheElectrician

• 69,886 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Since it's more likely you are on post-paid, add it the day before you are planning to leave. Any change in post-paid is pro rata. If you only use 2 days worth of an add-on (as opposed to a time-specific roaming package), you will have the benefit of it 2/30 at 2/30 pricing for the current month, then full bore the following month, unless you are back and decide to cancel it. Then, once again, you will have the benefit of x/30 days at x/30 price, but keep in mind only one change is allowed per billing cycle.

Hope that clarifies things. There are times when Koodo really does make sense for all of us.

Otherwise, we wouldn't be here at all.
(Edited)
Photo of Natasha

Natasha

• 0 Points
Thank you so much!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.