whats going on? last month i received a text from koodoo saying my balance is -324.23...

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
I called koodo last month cause I received a text from them saying my balance was -323.23. I asked if I needed to pay my monthly bill which is 34.50$/month and the receptionist told me no that I have a credit of 324.23 so it will be taken out of my balance. so jump 1 month ahead I just received my monthly bill and now it says I owe over 106.73. Would just like to know whats up with koodo??????? I'm using a iphone 4
Photo of Bernard Godbout

Bernard Godbout

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,584 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How on earth would you have a credit of over $300 and know nothing about it?
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 140,242 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
If you sign into self serve and look at the pdf copy of your bill it will show the full breakdown of what the charges/credits are for. You may need to look at last months bill in this case as well.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 75,650 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
@ Bernard On november 14th a message was left on your cellphone to inform you that an error was made and the over three hundred dollars was applied to your account when it should have been another customer. Things were rectified and your bill ins indeed $106.73 of which roughly $70 is overdue. I hope this explains things.