what is the Samsung Galaxy S III model number Koodo selling? SGH-I747?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Raymond Shum

Raymond Shum

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,584 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
yep, all carrier models of the Galaxy S3 are the same in North America. It's the dual core model with 2gb of RAM which is actually better IMO than the international model which is a quad core but only has 1gb of RAM.
Photo of Vincent

Vincent

• 12,188 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
That's correct Raymond!

The Koodo Samsung Galaxy S III model number is SGH-I747M.

Thanks.
Photo of StiainĂ­n Beglan

StiainĂ­n Beglan

• 60 Points
In buying, for instance, a wireless charging receiver said to work for model i9300, is this receiver compatible with SGH-I747M? I cannot seem to find any information what-so-ever on this point online.
Photo of rikkster

rikkster, Mobile Master

• 67,104 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
I found this on eBay. Seller claims the receiver is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S3 models GT-I9305 (International LTE) and SGH-i747 (AT&T). The GT-I9300 is an international model as well, minus LTE. Contact the seller to see if the receiver is compatible with the SGH-I747M.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/wireless-Charg...
Photo of Trevor Hachey

Trevor Hachey

• 132 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
SGH-I747 is the Canadian version sgh-i9300 is the international version , not much diff in the specs , most parts are interchangeable , if you are doing research on the model you will have a better chance to find it via i9300
Photo of rikkster

rikkster, Mobile Master

• 67,104 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The SGH-I747 is the U.S. or AT&T variant. The SGH-I747M is the Canadian variant and the two are identical spec-wise. The physical dimensions across all variants of the S3 are identical.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.