What do I need to bring with me when I go to start a contract and get a new phone?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Photo of Drian Roos

Drian Roos

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of tlee1973


  • 634 Points 500 badge 2x thumb
You need to bring a government photo id, such as driver's license, passport, tax exempt card, or ontario photo ID card and either a SIN card or credit card, in order for a credit check to be done.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.