What are the store hours today, Boxing Day, December 26th, 2013

• Question
  • Updated 4 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Boxing day

Vaughan Mills location
Photo of Roxanne Bennett

Roxanne Bennett

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 years ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,448 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Your best bet is to give that location a call and ask
Photo of Roxanne Bennett

Roxanne Bennett

that is the very first thing I did before posting the question, but they did not answer and did not have a holiday hours message on their phone. The mall opened at 7 a.m., so I was trying to find out if they were open at that time as well. I was hoping that someone would be able to answer the question before the 7am. I called again and they were open at 7am. Too bad I didn't know, I could have been there by now.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,448 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
I hear ya, well good luck with the crowds and I hope you get what your looking for. Have a great holiday :-)
Photo of Chris Petersens

Chris Petersens

• 47,266 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Since most of the koodo stores seem to be in malls, check the mall hours and you'll be good to go.
Photo of Roxanne Bennett

Roxanne Bennett

That's not necessarily the case, but as you could see by my comment above, I already have the hours. Thanks
Photo of Jonathan I

Jonathan I, Mobile Master

• 114,344 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Come to Mobile Shop at Dufferin and Steeles Superstore! You won't feel like a sardine and we have fantastic promotions on all carriers, including Koodo.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.