What number do i call to pay an outstanding balance that has gone to koodo collections?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 months ago
  • Answered
Photo of jenn


  • 70 Points

Posted 3 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

  • 61,870 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You'll have to pay/contact whatever collections company it has gone to.
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

  • 195,910 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The collections company should have contacted you and given you their contact information
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

  • 96,868 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Your account has also been closed now too so you'll need to get a new one entirely if you want service again.
Photo of TJ Smith

TJ Smith

  • 4,502 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
If the account was send to a collection agency you need to deal with them directly as the Mobile Masters already stated but before they send it to a 3rd party Telus/Koodo have an "in-house" department that handle those claims.

On your "2nd and/or final notice" from Koodo there should a number to call that service directly.

From a Koodo cellphone just dial: #227

From any other phones: 1-866-995-6636 and ask to talk to the payment department.