What is the "$100 Gift" with the LG G5? Is it only with Tab Large?

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
The question's basically what I said. Right now for the LG G5 it says there's a $100 Gift if you get it.

1. What is this gift? Is it just for accessories, or can it be applied to your bill?
2. Is the gift with any Tab size, or just Tab Large?
Photo of Joey

Joey

• 202 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
  • unsure

Posted 1 year ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 90,800 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Reading the fine print it says on tab. So you'd get a 100 dollar prepaid credit card and it is on sale on any tab, not just large. 560 on medium and small.
Photo of Joey

Joey

Where do you see that? All I see under nitty-gritty is:

* This free bonus gift available when you buy at koodomobile.com only. Only available with new activations on the Tab. While quantities last. Any bonus gift you receive is yours after 90 days as a Koodo customer. If you cancel service before then, you agree to pay the value of it.

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Well the fine print says "the tab" so there's that. As for what it is, I suppose there isn't fine print for that but it's basically always a prepaid Mastercard for the amount given. We will try to get back to you for a definitive answer for this round of bonus for online purchases but it's very likely going to be that.
(Edited)
Photo of Joey

Joey

Can you link to the "fine print" you're talking about? I'd love to read it for myself.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

You can see what you quoted for "Only available with new activations on the Tab. " the tab means just the tab otherwise It would specify on which tab.
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Just heard back that it's a 100 dollar visa prepaid card.
Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 199,580 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Also your not a koodo customer presently correct, or if you are your planning on opening a second line on your account, one or the other? Because this bonus offer is for new activations only as you seen in the nitty gritty posted above which means new customers or if your opening a new line on your account not upgrading to a new device.

Just thought I'd mention it as some ppl miss that part completely or misinterpret "New Activations"
(Edited)