What happens to the 99.30 I already have in my acct if I buy a new phone for 200.00

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: positive tab mentions

Photo of Pat Stirling

Pat Stirling

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,164 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Are you referring to a positive or negative tab balance? Positive it gets applied, negative will be put on your next bill to pay so the tab is fully available.
Photo of Pat Stirling

Pat Stirling

• 80 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
So for a positive 99.30. ....That would be subtracted from the 200.00 cost of new phone......but I would still have the large tab also on my bill
Photo of Mayumi

Mayumi, Mobile Master

• 115,056 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Do you mean you are still paying the tab large charge?
If so, you have negative tab balance to pay it off.

If Koodo is contributing the tab for you, you are accumulating positive tab.
You can use your positive tab towards to a new phone.
And you can start a new tab.
Photo of demon_390

demon_390

• 1,066 Points 1k badge 2x thumb
Like to add that if you're signed in while shopping for a phone the positive tab will be factored in to the cost of the phone (there will be a banner that mentions this if you shop for a phone while signed in); a phone that is $200  normally will now show up as $100.70 when the positive tab is accounted for. If you decide to get a tab then either the phone price after the tab or a lower tab amount will be given you search phones while signed in (really comes in handy).

Edit: Meant to point out that the sale prices displaced get changed when signed in.
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.