What happens to my positive Tab balance when Koodo switches contracts in April

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: positive tab mention

According to this article: http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/03/25/koodo-mobile-choose-happy-telus-canada/ Koodo is doing away with the Tab system in April. I currently have a maxxed out Tab credit at $150 and I was planning on using it this fall when the next iPhones come out. When Koodo makes the change, what happens to my credit? I'm sure there are others in the same situation and I'm sure we'd want to make sure we don't lose our accrued credit.
Photo of Berning

Berning

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

• 204,060 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The details for this haven't been confirmed or announced yet so stay tuned.
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You won't know ANYTHING until after it happens. So either use your tab before April or don't. Whatever happens after is fair game.
Photo of RudyW

RudyW

• 21,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Guaranteed they will let you keep it. They did the same for SIM only customers. And you could stil collect positive tab for using their refer a friend program.
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

Still, we don't really know.
Photo of RudyW

RudyW

I will pay your phone bill for a year if koodo does otherwise. It would be ludicrous for them to take away what people have earned already. They have never done that and i think it would start a riot.:-)
Photo of Chad Burr

Chad Burr, Mobile Master

I am so holding you to that. 116$ a month. (2 phones)
Photo of RudyW

RudyW

I stand by my words. All the time. :-)
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.