What happened to the deal where i could get $200 off my first bill when upgrading phone to an S8+ on tab large? It was due to end April 2018

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

What happened to the deal where i could get $200 off my first bill when upgrading my phone to an S8+ on tab large? It was due to end the end of this month
Photo of steve wells

steve wells

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 5 months ago

Photo of Mats

Mats

• 24,654 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Are you logged in to self serve when trying to see this deal? The deal isnt for everybody so thats why you need to be logged in.
Photo of steve wells

steve wells

yes i was logged on, it was a "personal" deal. However, the link posted by canucks4life below is exactly the issue i encountered.  Im going to leave this conversation and follow that one.
Photo of canucks4life

canucks4life

• 2,078 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Photo of Mats

Mats

• 24,654 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
He should call customer service to try and claim it. Anybody who is willing to get a tab with a large plan I bet Koodo would jump all over it and give it to them. Large plans arent very good.
Photo of steve wells

steve wells

Thanks canucks4life - this the issue i had - i will close this and follow that, thanks for your help
Photo of steve wells

steve wells

However, i don't know how to close this!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.