what differents between tab 0$ and tab 150$?

• Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Positive Tab mentions

Photo of Andrey Kozlenko

Andrey Kozlenko

• 222 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 years ago

Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 142,546 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
Exactly $150. Can you please clarify the context?
Photo of Andrey Kozlenko

Andrey Kozlenko

I want to upgrade my phone. My Current tab is positive small. I payed all. Now I have two options in the list of the phones: one is phone with "Tab 0$ and 15$ by 24 month" and the second is "Tab 150$ and 15$ by 24 month". Is it same for me since the tab is paying automatically monthly by about 5$/month? And I will pay only 15/month in both cases? Thanks.
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,092 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Not sure i understand 100% what ur asking here but. IF you have a 0$ tab you owe nothing towards your phone to Koodo and you will only be paying your monthly bill. If you owe 150$ tab, that means that you will have a TAB fee on top of your monthly bill everymonth. EIther 7$, 15$ a month or 21$ a month tab fees. Please explain if thats not what you were asking.

HERE is some info about the CURRENT tab system
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-s...

And also a video explaining the tab
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW58m...
(Edited)
Photo of Andrey Kozlenko

Andrey Kozlenko

Thank you Chadwick, I want to upgrade my phone. My Current tab is positive small. I payed all. Now I have two options in the list of the phones: one is phone with "Tab 0$ and 15$ by 24 month" and the second is "Tab 150$ and 15$ by 24 month". Is it same for me since the tab is paying automatically monthly by about 5$/month? And I will pay only 15/month in both cases? Thanks.
Photo of Chadwick

Chadwick, Mobile Master

• 33,092 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
I answered it on your other post that you just created.

the difference between the 0$ and 150$ i believe is the UPFRONT cost to you . The 15$ is the monthly tab contribution that you will pay on top of your monthly rate plan! Either way you go, if u have a tab, you will be paying 15$ on top of your bill to pay off the cost of phone
(Edited)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.