What are the customer service hours when phoning 611 and want to talk to someone live? I live in Ontario

• Question
  • Updated 1 year ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Photo of tj g

tj g

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Mathieu Carrier

Mathieu Carrier

• 4,124 Points 4k badge 2x thumb
Hours of operation (Eastern Standard Time):

Monday − Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

• 96,634 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Update to this:

It's now local time, not EST.
Photo of Timo Tuokkola

Timo Tuokkola, Mobile Master

• 142,506 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It actually always was.
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

I thought that may be the case, but I had no way of checking what the webpage said a year ago.
Photo of tj g

tj g

• 90 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks Mathieu!
Photo of Rhonda Donley

Rhonda Donley

• 96 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Thanks. Koodo, if you bother to read these posts, please add this information to the recording that tells us the call centre is closed,. Directing us to call back during regular business hours without telling us what they are is very annoying.
Photo of Melissa

Melissa, Employee

• 11,748 Points 10k badge 2x thumb
Hey Rhonda! Please feel free to start a new conversation on the Koodo Community if you need help, our members are here to help 24/7! Also, most changes can be done for free on self-serve http://koo.do/1TlXgoX and you can also view all your account information such as your bill, plan and usage history which is also available 24/7. Thanks!
Photo of Ivan

Ivan, Mobile Master

Rhonda has a solid point. It's not hard to add that extra bit of info to the recording.
Photo of Rhonda Donley

Rhonda Donley

• 96 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
Actually the issue I need help with can't be dealt with online through your (very limited) self-serve system because it's related to charges that shouldn't be on my bill. I shouldn't have to search through the forum to find out what the call centre's hours are. It should be readily available on the website or included in your chatty "sorry we're closed" message. This also does not warrant starting a new conversation since its directly related to the initial question; don't know why you'd suggest that.
(Edited)
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 97,348 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It is available on the website although not very clearly. Bottom of koodomobile.com is Contact Us like with most company websites. Select Call us, and at the bottom of the list of charges is Call us again, it'll give you the number and hours.
Photo of Greg Hamming

Greg Hamming

• 110 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
the website is not correct though.   Calling at 9:25am my local time and being told that it is closed.   Would be nice to know when it opens so that I can call back then instead of trial and error.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.