We got our phones at Walmart: They told us that we would pay $80 / month. You are asking for $260 / month. why is that?

• Question
  • Updated 12 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

We got our phones at Walmart: They told us that we would pay $80 / month. You are asking for $260 / month. why is that?
Photo of Cindy Pepper

Cindy Pepper

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 12 months ago

Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

• 86,532 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Could you give more details please? Is thus 80 a month for how many plans a phones? How is Koodo asking for 260? Is that your first bill that you received or you were quoted by someone at Koodo?
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 73,946 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
You have a past due amount Cindy. Add the current charges and that adds up roughly to the amount you mentioned. Please log into your account online to see full details.  
Photo of Cindy Pepper

Cindy Pepper

I didn't receive any bill outlining past charges, and I don't know how to access a bill online. I don't recall ever using koodos before now,. How much do you think I owe you? And for what reason do I owe you that money. Thanks for your help in looking into this for me.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 73,822 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Cindy you have been with us (at least under the same email you have used here) for over a year. Was somebody else possibly under the account as well?
Photo of Cindy Pepper

Cindy Pepper

please tell me how to login to my bill. thanks!
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serv...

Once you're registered for self-serve you'll be able to see your bills.
Well if you're past due as Bernard said you just owe that much after a couple months. 80 dollars and presumably plus tax adds up.
(Edited)
Photo of Cindy Pepper

Cindy Pepper

can you please stop the spam that koodos is sending to my inbox?
Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 53,374 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Click on your profile in the top right corner, click email and notifications, then uncheck the boxes and confirm.
Photo of Cindy Pepper

Cindy Pepper

i need someone to show me the bill. whether you mail it to me or you show me how to login to see the bill, I must see the bill. Do you understand?
Photo of Cindy Pepper

Cindy Pepper

thanks for your time. :)
Photo of Cindy Pepper

Cindy Pepper

send me a bill through the mail please, outlining previous charges and new charges. thanks
Photo of Goran

Goran, Mobile Master

Cindy you must register for self-serve in order to view your bill. Use the link I provided on what to do in a step-by-step guide. Koodo does not mail out bills anymore so you will have to get at it through self-serve. Once you log in, it will have front and centre the option to view your bill.

To not get notification emails from this forum, go to the main page, click on your little profile picture on the top right, select email & notifications, and deselect the boxes that you want to.
Photo of Bernard

Bernard, Official Rep

• 73,946 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Cindy, you have already registered online. The email address you used here is the same that we have for your for your Koodo self serve account. All you need now is the password and you are in. You'll be able to see all the details. This is a public forum so we can't really share more with you here.

We do not have paper bills as we are a predominantly an online brand.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.