Waiting on my phone order?? Order No. HFO20074218 | Order Date: June 25, 2018

• Question
  • Updated 4 weeks ago
I ordered a phone on the 25th as I currently don't have a working phone and need it, as well as changed my plan to koodo for July I believe from chatr who I currently use. I thought, seeing as my payment came right out of my bank account, that my order would be shipped out soon but apparently it needs to be verified first. What does this mean and how long should I expect to wait for my phone? If my phone doesn't arrive my the first of July than that will be a phone bill I am paying for the month that I am not getting a full month out of, no? I can't even call for more information because I don't have a phone right now :/ 
Photo of Allie Cleaver

Allie Cleaver

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb

Posted 4 weeks ago

Photo of Mats

Mats

• 22,360 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
You will receive an email once your phone is shipped which should be soon. It will come activated with a short billing period originally, say from June 30th till July 6, then your new billing cycle will always start on the 7th of each month.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/char...
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,890 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
How do you know your account needs to be verified?
Photo of Allie Cleaver

Allie Cleaver

• 92 Points 75 badge 2x thumb
it says in my email "Thanks for your order! Its currently being verified" and "Your order will take 3-5 business days to arrive. We'll call you if we need more info from you.

Once approved, shipping and tracking information will be emailed to you.

All the details of your order are below."
Photo of Dennis

Dennis, Mobile Master

• 196,890 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
The problem here is that if they need any more info for verification, they will need to call you.

If there are no issues, you will need to continue to wait since koodo has a back log of new orders and it is taking longer than normal processing orders