visa lost

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: *611 or 1-866-995-6636 mentions

I am pre authorized for payments but have recently lost my wallet, & cancelled Visa.
Will recieve new Visa # next week but I do not know what, who or where to call it into.
Photo of Fay McFadden

Fay McFadden

  • 70 Points

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Camilo_A


  • 31,746 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Please, log in into your Self Serve account and change method of payment to Standard, so you can continue with the payments until you receive a new Credit Card.

Once you receive the new Credit Card, you may use your Self Serve account again to set it up again!

If there is no Self Serve account, call *611 and customer service will change it for you, since the system will try to take that payment and for sure it will be backed out since we have a Credit Card number that is cancelled

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.