Urgent! "Base plan expires end of: Mar 15, 2018" What 's up? What to do??

• Question
  • Updated 2 weeks ago
I am signed up for Koodo Prepaid, and the Overview says I have plenty of minutes left.  However, at the top of the page, it says, "Base plan expires end of: Mar 15, 2018" .  Am I going to lose my plan?  What should I do?
Photo of Marge

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 2 weeks ago

Photo of Paul Deschamps

Paul Deschamps, Mobile Master

• 193,190 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
It doesn't matter if you have booster minutes left you need to renew your base plan each and every month to have access to your booster minutes
Photo of BobTheElectrician

• 57,392 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
The most convenient (and least expensive) way to assure continuous service is to arrange for automatic top-ups in your prepaid self-serve. As long as your baseplan is active, your minutes, megs etc. stay intact.

You should make 1 manual payment online at the time that you organize the auto top-up. Thereafter, your payments will be made automatically. You can cancel or change the amount any time.
Photo of Marge

• 100 Points 100 badge 2x thumb
So as long as I have automatic top-ups, my plan will never expire.  Great!  Thank you.
Photo of Fred C

Fred C

• 1,770 Points 1k badge 2x thumb

Another thing as well Marge, when you sign up for automatic top-ups, you get $1.50 rebate that you can bank. You can use that, once it accumulates sufficiently, to buy boosters or pay your monthly bill if you chose.