Upgrade & $100 gift ?

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
I'm due an upgrade soon. Koodo sent me an email to upgrade to a $0 phone I receive $100 gift. Anyone know what that gift is ? Wanna see if it's worth me driving to my nearest koodo retailer 3 hours away lol
Photo of Zoey Louise

Zoey Louise

• 130 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of RudyW

RudyW

• 21,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It's either a Visa gift card or if your closest retailer is a best buy, future shop, walmart etc. they often give you their own gift card. $100 is a hundred dollars. :-)
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Most of the time it's not a straight up gift card in-store/kiosk. In rare cases have I seen the full amount given as a gift card excluding online orders.
Photo of Jordan

Jordan

• 2,820 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
Does it come automatically? There's another question. I just upgraded mine and it "comes" with one - if Zoey buys hers, as did I, when can we expect to get that gift in the mail? And do we receive confirmation that we are getting it?

*Questions you may have Zoey... as I do, so I figure, I may as well ask*
Photo of RudyW

RudyW

• 21,890 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
It's not mailed. It's given at time of upgrade. Did you get the email too?
Photo of Jordan

Jordan

• 2,820 Points 2k badge 2x thumb
I misunderstood, actually, what the term was by "new activation". I started an idea post to maybe have the wording changed slightly :)
Photo of Ahmad

Ahmad

• 96,102 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
Koodo stores/kiosks actually give a portion of it in Visa Gift cards and the rest in accessory credits. It's best to call the specific store in advance and ask them what their bonus gift is comprised of :) Cheers.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.