Up to $120 in bill credits over 12 months ($10 off/month)

• Question
  • Updated 5 months ago
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Mixing old and current promo information

So I signed up for the 55$ plan today with 3 GB and it said I will get 10$ off for 12 months but what exactly is this offer? Because the mobile shop advisor told me he can’t guarantee I will get this 10$ off. So anyone can solve my question?
Photo of Haolin Tong

Haolin Tong

• 194 Points 100 badge 2x thumb

Posted 6 months ago

Photo of Allan

Allan, Mobile Master

• 56,526 Points 50k badge 2x thumb
It's a $10/month bring your own phone bill credit. Just a promo if you bring your own phone and sign up with Koodo.
Photo of Erwin

Erwin

• 23,546 Points 20k badge 2x thumb
Hi Haolin,

Which store did you go to? is it Wow Mobile or Mobile Shop in Superstore/Loblaws? He should have the option during activation/renewal to add it on. I recommend contacting Koodo through Facebook Messenger and ask if it is added on.
Photo of Haolin Tong

Haolin Tong

I went to the mobile shop in superstore... Yea I think I should ask
Photo of Robert

Robert, Mobile Master

• 103,584 Points 100k badge 2x thumb
You can also get an extra 2GB of data as well! Unless you already included it in your 3GB.
Photo of Haolin Tong

Haolin Tong

I got that! Just wanna know if that 10$ off per month is automatically applied...
Photo of Dee Tombolini

Dee Tombolini

• 70 Points
Plus, get a $10 bill credit for 12 months on plans $40+ when you bring your own phone, or a $10 bill credit for 6 months on Tab Small and Medium on plans $40+.* Here is the offer from their website

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.